1. Legal Kitchen: Food service regulation requires food sold to the public to be prepared in a commercial commissary kitchen. Twisted Kitchen offers you, our clients, a sanitary, licensed, and permitted facility regularly inspected by the Ada County Health Department.
2. Low Initial Investment: The Twisted Kitchen provides the facility, equipment, and adequate workspace to build or expand your business at a much smaller startup cost. Basically, we bought the expensive kitchen, so you didn’t have to!
3. Manageable Ongoing Fixed Costs: You rent the kitchen for exactly the amount of time you need. Need more? Need less? Simply book the hours as you need them.
4. No Long-Term Contracts: Should your needs change for any reason, the contract you sign with the Twisted Kitchen may be terminated at any time you need it to be canceled. The contract must be canceled to begin the deposit refund process.
5. Convenient and Accessible Location: The Twisted Kitchen has decent freeway access. Also, the Twisted Kitchen has cold and dry storage available to enable you to keep your equipment and supplies on site! You can store some or all of your equipment in one of our secure lockers, so you don’t have to carry everything with you each time you use the kitchen!
6. Schedule Flexibility: The Twisted Kitchen is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! This allows for anyone who needs to keep their day job and still work on their culinary dream!